Sunday, April 8, 2012

Take A Bow...


the MADONNA version of that song... not RIHANNA'S oh NA NA ba NA NA version.

this song brings back alot of memories... not too long ago..i had this song on repeat on my ipod.. and it was the "theme song" for that moment in my life... i'm not trying to get too deep into things... i definitely wasn't in love with "him".... "he" was a PLAYER....and he played me good...

but the line in that song
"you took my love** for granted why.. oh why?..the show is over say goodbye"
hits a home run... close to my heart.
"you deserve an award for the role that you play"
and i gotta hand it to him.. he really deserves an oscar nomination....one of my fav songs of all time..now it's forever tainted



Take A Bow ~ Madonna

3 comments:

Ste said...

yeah, good song! Sorry it has taken new meaning for you but consider it an anthem for awareness. Katy Perry's "Hot and Cold" carries the same kind of baggage for me as it described my ex of 8ish years to a "T". I still love the song and consider it a wake-up call for myself about the characteristics he really had, and I was excusing it for too long.

N!LoC said...

@ Ste

anthem for awareness...hmm i like that...

Alan Hazek said...

I can relate!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (112) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (33) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)