Thursday, September 29, 2011

Men Oh Pause...



in a few days.. it will be my birthday...and that only reminds me of how the years really do fly by and how "old" i really am...i definitely don't look my age... and i definitely don't FEEL my age....although my head seems to be popping out random strands of silver hair..

the last time i checked.. my boobs and butt are still in place and gravity hasn't tried to weigh them down yet...(thank god)
but one thing i've noticed this past year...that is just too obvious to ignore...is my lack of horny-ness...it's been on the decline ever since last december...

lets just say...if i was a car...

i would get a "tune up" online ...on a regular basis... i really did enjoy servicing myself....car..

but lately... i just don't have the urge to get a "tune up" that often ...sometimes i even get through a whole week without a car jackoff...and my record for (longest drought period) was 2 weeks ..close to 3....

(and please keep in mind that i don't send my car to a random hot guy for a one night stand  workshop for "servicing".....because i self service myself... i mean my car....

oh dear... am i going through menopause???... or how i like to spell it ... "MEN OH! PAUSE"

because i used to be such a horny little devil...but now i guess i just have to adjust to the natural changes that my body car goes through......(oh whatever.... giggle giggle)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)