Thursday, September 22, 2011

I Like Boys...



i don't quite miss the boyband era...but i do remember what they made me feel.. especially when you had to pick your favorite one out of the group.. and out of all the boy bands that i grew up listening to... only one stood out... and that "band" was O-TOWN...

this was the only group that all 5 boys totally and completely turned me on... because they were all my type!!! usually the recipe for a typical boyband would be...

~the hunky one
~the cute one
~the sensitive one
~the crazy one
~and the occasional gay one

but for O-TOWN... i got...

~the pretty angel faced HOT one
~the ethnic flavoured HOT one
~the skinny gangster HOT one
~the i'm so beautiful i even dare to wear an invisible tank top HOT one
~and the double dose of dark chocolate HOT one

they were all so un believably hot!!! and most of the times they were in tank tops.. (my kryptonite...ahhh!!)....

O-TOWN's biggest hit was a song called "liquid dreams"...and watching that music video always made me feel a little...err... how should i put it delicately......hmmmmmm...

O R G A S M I C !!!!!!!

i guess they call themselves "O" town for a reason....

f.y.i....i actually shed tears when i saw their 2nd music video "all or nothing"....simply because THEY WERE SO DAMM HOT!!!.....


O-Town
 
N Sync

NKOTB

BSB

98*


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Also Westlife, BoyZone, A1,

N!LoC said...

@ Mr. anonymous

i'll leave the EURO boybands out for now.. because those boys totally made me go borderline "clinical depression!!"

hmm..maybe in a future post..

:)

Ste said...

Omg you beat me to it! I totally was gonna do a boyband post soon :P That's okay, I'll credit you when I do. lol I was (and still am) totally in love with Brian Littrell from BSB. I was so all about him. Drew Lachey and JC Chasez we definitely would still have to fight over though!

N!LoC said...

@ Ste

i will be looking forward to that post of yours...make sure to include hot pics for eye candy..hmmmmm (drool)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (115) Life (111) Poems (99) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (40) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (32) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)