Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sing Me Some Kink...



i'm sure "ginger" was backstage training a red head
 

Holler~Spice Girls

"I wanna make you holler and hear you
scream my name
I’ll give you rules to follow
So you can play my game
Imagine us together me driving you insane
You will give in to me
Don’t be afraid to play my game"

***

Sexy Back~Justin Timberlake

"Dirty babe
You see the shackles
Baby I’m your slave
I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave
It’s just that no one makes me feel this way"

***

S&M~Rihanna

"Cause I may be bad
But I’m perfectly good at it
Sex in the air
I don’t care
I love the smell of it
Sticks and stones
May break my bones
But chains and whips
Excite me"

***

janet strikes a pose with invisible handcuffs
 

Feedback~Janet Jackson

"Before we go any more further
Let me put you up on this secret babe
I like novelties so appeasing
Feed my fetish please
Satisfy me babe"

***

For Your Entertainment~Adam Lambert

"Oooh, do you know what you got into? Can you handle what I’m about to do? ‘Cause it’s about to get rough for you I’m here for your entertainment Oooh, I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet ‘Ya fallen angel swept ya off ya feet Well I’m about to turn up the heat I’m here for your entertainment "

***

blindfolds as shades.. oooooo
 

Justify My Love~Madonna

"Poor is the man
Whose pleasures depend
On the permission of another
Love me, that's right, love me
I wanna be your baby"

***

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (114) Life (111) Poems (96) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (39) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (31) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)