Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dont Touch My Body...





touch my body?? i don't think so....

i've always been that way ..for some strange and quirky reason.. i don't like people touching me...

i hate shaking hands...(only because i give the most horrible "jelly fish" hand shake in the world)

i hate hugging... (only because..my whole body cramps up like a rigid broom stick when i get hugged)

i hate when people get too close to my face...(only because i don't want them to see my pores and all my other complexion imperfections)

i hate when i get a pat on the back...(because when i do... i try to shake shake shake shake "shake it off")

all this goes hand in hand with my other dysfunctional quirk...and that is i don't like showing my body...AT ALL..

the last time i wore a short sleeved T-SHIRT in public was back in 2003..and the last time i wore a tank top in public was when i was a kid riding my bike ..(it had support wheels so i guess it was a tri cycle )
and in grade school when we had to wear the usual yucky school uniforms... i kept fidgeting on my top shirt button.. because i felt that it was too.."low cut"....(lame ... i know...)..and i couldn't button it all the way up.. because when i did...i was called a "NERD" within a minute...

and when i dropped something on the floor... i would pick it up (with my hand holding my top button.. because i didn't want anyone to sneak a peek through my "low cut" shirt (lame..i know...)..all the girls laughed at me when they saw me do that....

i was soooo glad when i finally got to senior high ..thats when we started to wear ties...and while all the other boys (and some girls) in class all had that rugged loose collar and tie "cool" look going on .. i was one of the few that had my tie as uptight and secure as possible...

f.y.i. i also wore undershirts under my uniform ...because i always thought they were just a teeny weeny bit "see through" ..i didn't want to risk my nipples being outlined in broad daylight...(lame... i know...)

gosh.. now it all seems to sound sooo lame... but believe it or not.. i still do carry some of these strange quirks till this very day...i only leave the house in long sleeved buttoned up shirts...preferably made out of 2-ply cotton (and not too low cut)..usually in jeans...(never in shorts).....and not to forget my UV-ray shield skin primer with spf 50++

and as katy perry would sing....

"you need spf 45???....just to stay ...ALIVE???..."

that's a line from her song... "ur so gay"

.....how fitting ??
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not weird, N!LoC. Everyone has unusual thoughts and quirks. Some of us work past most of them to the point that no one notices, and some of us don't. The real problem is that we all try to hide whatever we think is abnormal. So we're all hiding and looking around at everyone else hiding their stuff, thinking, see? They're all normal and I'm not. You are young. Try to stop judging yourself and enjoy who you are. It's your life, and those who truly love you will stick around for the real you.

N!LoC said...

@ mr. Anonymous

hmm what an inspiring comment...thanks so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (114) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (58) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (34) Lyrics (34) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Shirtless (15) Ugly (15)