Sunday, April 29, 2012

Blind...


maybe it wasn't meant to be...

fate was never kind to me anyway...but 7 years later... you still manage to cross my mind
listening to your song...so many "what if" questions consumed me for the first few years since you left.. but now i feel like like i owe it to myself to "f**k you and Forget You" (sang like cee lo )

although.. we would have been such a cute looking couple together...

but then again... "what if " you weren't gay?


(just some random mumbling about a guy i used to have a "love at first sight" crush on... back in the day)



Blind ~ Lifehouse

2 comments:

Alan Hazek said...

N!LoC, Some of them never leave your heart, trust me I know! It's as if they leave foot-prints across it never realizing what impact they may have made on you.I cherish my special men in my memories, each different but still special to me.Especially the ones I let get away! :(

N!LoC said...

Hmmm I hope the next time you don't let them get away that easily without a fight ... I know I've learnt my lesson !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Gay (117) Tank Top (116) Life (112) Poems (100) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (57) Video (41) Rice Queen (40) Dream (35) Iphone (35) Virgin (35) Kinky (33) Lyrics (33) Pop Star (22) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)