Monday, September 19, 2011

About Me...

i'm trying to smile.....i swear...

i'm N!LoC and that is me...it took me an hour of camwhoring around and i probably snapped 50 or more pics and finally narrowed it down to the best 3...and i finally chose this one...

i'm an eternal  MARIAH fan who fell in love with her the moment i first heard "DREAMLOVER" on the radio...and when i heard "FANTASY" ... well you can say the rest is history...

i'm gay , single and always up for a mingle and still in the closet..(only came out to a few close friends recently) ...so in other words... i'm gay**(BETA version 1.0)

i have been writing since i was young and had many personal journals as a kid.. but i threw them all away one day because i had a "moment" where i thought i had to let go of my past and just look towards the present and future... so now i found a creative outlet in blogging and i actually think it's kinda voyeuristic to blog for the world to see.. and here are just some of the blog posts that tell you alot more about me :-






all your comments will be so greatly appreciated :-)


N!LoC



9 comments:

White on Rice said...

I've been enjoying blog, it really does read like a sort of journal. Keep it up, I'll be reading!

N!LoC said...

@ White on Rice

i think i just lost my "COMMENT VIRGINITY" to you...

you are the first person to comment on my blog whopeee!

(technically i lost it to a scammer from russia who put a spam link on one of my posts)

abitofsterevisited said...

Just as you're an eternal Mariah fan I will always be a Backstreet Boys fan. Anyways, keep up the writing boy, love it!

N!LoC said...

@ abitofsterevisited

arigato..moocha gracias...and thank you..because i think you just sparked an idea for a future post...

Anonymous said...

Hi,
nice blog,
Your rice-queen is very lucky!

N!LoC said...

@ Anonymous

yeah i suppose he's lucky to have me...but he is SO SURE that i'm lucky to have him ...

Anonymous said...

Hi last Friday I left behind my heart back in Malaysia. It was agony. Still is. I intend to go back to be with him next year, but the time seems such a long way away. The distance is massive as well. But love has brought us together and we will see each other one day.
I've seen recently that you have made a huge step in coming out and I have complimented you on that.
Having only come out last November after 63 years of hiding, I can appreciate a bit of what you have done. You are probably asking why did I wait so long? Especially since I live in a country where homosexuality is accepted.
I came back to this country to end my marriage, so that I can be free to be with him next year.
What I would like to say to you is to enjoy each day in the freedom you have. All the very best for the future.

fantus said...

So have you talked with this person again??????

N!LoC said...

Oh fanny.. That guy is a whole notha story tsk tsk tsk !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Tank Top (116) Gay (115) Life (111) Poems (99) Drama (73) Memories (63) Sexy (60) Body (56) Rice Queen (40) Video (40) Iphone (35) Dream (34) Virgin (34) Lyrics (33) Kinky (32) Pop Star (21) Bitch (15) Ugly (15) Shirtless (14)